Saturday morning Melis and I headed over to Bridgeport to meet some of our college roomies and catch up a bit! Amy and Brock moved back to Portland a while ago and Karleigh and Matt have been there while Matt has been attending OHSU for medical school. It is great to catch up and get together when we can! I love these girls and everytime we see each other its like we haven't even been apart for a second!
The rest of the day was mostly just hanging out and naps. Jakey came down with a little bug. Mostly just a high fever...so that was no fun. Hopscotch was played, snacks were constantly consumed(and I'm not kidding...you should see Mom and Dad's pantry), and playdough was pulled out! Walks were also taken and treasures were found! It was a relaxing day to say the least!! Sunday consisted of the usual Sunday stuff. I actually stayed home with Jake because he still wasn't feeling well. Lounging at Grandma and Grandpas is the best!





No comments:
Post a Comment