Saturday, July 16, 2011

Oregon-Day 3

Today we headed over to a bounce house!  We were pretty much the only ones in the place!  Melis and I actually got some good runs in ourselves....although I always forget how fast you fly down those slides!  It was pretty hilarious.  I tried to go down together with Tanner one of the times, but he was too obedient.  (The lady had told him the rules when we got there and one of them was..."Only one person sliding down at a time") It was pretty cute how he didn't want to break the rules, but I would be lying if I didn't think for a moment to myself "Come on!!  Go down the slide with me!!!"  I'm glad he has an obedient nature for the most part.  




We got home just in time for Grandpa who had left work early to come home and take Tanner and Jake to see Cars 3!  They had earned going to the movie because they filled their bean jars to to top!  Mikey and Jaycee had to get in on the photo opp too of course...those little cheese balls. When the boys left Grandma kept Jaycee, Mikey and Anna while Melis and I ran to the mall to see what we could find!  We hit a couple stores...mostly H&M and were pretty successful.



At nights it was becoming routine that Grandpa would pile them all on their bed and read them books!  They loved it and sat rather still!  I remember my Dad putting us to bed a lot of times and reading us books and singing us songs, so this brought back some memories for sure. 

No comments: