Saturday, July 16, 2011

Oregon-Day 1

Doug was going to be traveling off and on for a couple of weeks and we were anxiously awaiting a chance to escape the summer heat for a bit before our big Brems family reunion in Utah, so the boys and I headed up to Oregon to visit Grandma and Grandpa for a couple of weeks!  It was a great trip to say the least, but I definitely didn't pack for the weather...and we definitely escaped the heat!  It felt like it was Fall in July!!!  Most days were in the 60's which felt really good....but I won't lie....I was really glad that Rebekah still has a good stash of winter clothes in her closet!  Everyday is a different adventure with   Grandma!  We didn't want to do anything that Melis and the girls wouldn't want to miss out on and they were getting there that night...so we packed up a lunch and headed to cook park!  But not before a little piano lesson, butterfly hunting and a little dejunking in the garage!:)  Notice the broom that barely has any bristles?  That has been around for a LONG time!  I was dying when I found that!  Love them!  It actually turned out to be a beautiful day and we were at the park for 3 hours!  






 And there is always time for an ice cream cone on the way home!

No comments: