Our drive went fairly well...no major meltdowns that I can remember. But if Mikey was in the car, and I know he was, there had to be at least a couple.:) He loved his view-master that he picked out at Finnigans though. We used to have one of these growing up and I loved that he loved it too! It kept him occupied off and on.
The previous night Doug had called and told me that his Granny had passed away. There was going to be a funeral in Farmington the upcoming Saturday. So Doug's original plan of leaving Arizona and driving to meet us in Ogden on Saturday changed to leaving Arizona Thursday and heading to Farmington. We had made arrangements for me to leave the boys with Mom and Dad and Melis and I would catch a flight to Farmington out of SLC on Friday evening. It was going to be a lot of traveling in that 24 hours, but I wanted to be there with Doug. So that was the plan....


No comments:
Post a Comment