TEMPLE LIGHTS
We all went to see the temple lights go on for the first time this year on Saturday night! It was beautiful and although I have been there every year, I have never been there the night they turn them on! The kids thought it was amazing! And it was so fun!
THE DOG PARK
We definitely had to introduce everyone to the infamous Dog Park that is right by our house. Doug LOVES taking the boys there on a regular basis....and I mean like two or sometimes three times a week and they would never pass up the oppurtunity to go there with their Dad either! I on the other hand like to look at dogs from a distance or when they are behind bars or in their kennel. Big dogs are right up there with one of my biggest fears. Don't worry that Doug wants to get a Bulldog and a Great Dane someday! A bulldog is one thing....but a Great Dane? They are seriously as big as horses! Anyways, the park is really awesome and we spend a lot of time!
There is a manmade lake for the dogs to jump and play in and then there is a whole other gated area for climbing and jumping and then there is another area for "timid dogs"....basically "little dogs." You can go in the gated areas or watch from outside.....I usually choose to stay outside the gate and Doug will take the boys inside. Kendall wouldn't stop saying "dog, dog, dog, dog,dog!" He was so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment