
Last week we were at Erin's house after Preschool and Tanner yells from outside...."Mom, I need some new underwear!" And I say, "Why do you need new underwear....what are you doing anyways?!" And Tanner says, "Well, I am going stinkies on the rocks!!!" And I say "You are doing WHAT!!!!!?" And sure enough I go out there and find some poop on the rocks and some remnants on his underwear! I could not believe what he was doing! I mean peeing outside is one thing.... when it is necessary of course, but pooping outside is a total different story! And as I sit there cleaning this mess up and lecturing him about what he is doing all he can say to try and get a word in is "BUT, BUT, BUT, MOM.....WE CAN PEE OUTSIDE IF THERE IS NO TOILET AROUND AND I HAVE TO GO!" And all I can say is "YES TANNER YOU ARE RIGHT....BUT AUNT ERIN HAS A TOILET!"
What am I raising anyways.....a DOG? I think we have been to the dog park a little too much! Who needs pets when you have a three year old to clean up after!
8 comments:
Oh boy. The joy of boys. Bring on more boys!! Hey, at least he wanted new undies, right? I love your pictures! Hope you guys are doing well!!!
Now that's GREAT story! The joys of motherhood...maybe you should cut back on those dog park visits! =)
That is such a cute story. I am sure you were quite embarrassed! Love all of your pictures and your cute boys. And I just realized that you only have 9 days left. You will be one busy mama!!!
lol...that makes me laugh! I'm excited one day for a boy!
That made my day! I was having a bad day with the kids and this just made me feel better! I hope you are feeling good..#3 is on the way!
I can not stop laughing! I can just picture it! And I would be reacting the same way as you...Erin has a toilet! I love those boys!
Hillarious!!!!
Oh that is way funny! I know I am in for it with Jack...why are boys so gross? Hey I need your address for christmas cards will you email it to me. My email is rachfelsing@gmail.com
thanks!
Post a Comment