Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa doesn't live at the Mall...

"But Mom....Santa doesn't live at the Mall!  My friends at school told me that Santa lives at the North Pole, so he can't be at the mall!"  Tanner said.  And I responded, "Well, sometimes Santa makes special trips to malls and different places before Christmas so we can tell him what we want for Christmas and so that he can check and see if we have been being good boys and girls!"  And Tanner replied, "Well, I will ask him if he lives at the North Pole!"
Three hours later as he is laying in bed trying to go to sleep and apparently pondering the happenings of the day, he says, "Mom, I forgot to ask Santa if he lives at the North Pole because I was telling him that I wanted a train." 
-Sweet Boy-
Jake would not go near Santa if his life depended on it!  This was the only way to get him in the picture and the sweet old Santa told me to sit on his knee.....he may have regretted that decision after the picture though!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ha!! I can't believe he had you sit on his lap...I'm dying laughing right now :) I love Tanner's story!! But, But, But....I can hear it right now.

Karlee said...

Is Tanner not the sweetest, cutest thing! And look at you! You look SOO good pregnant and totally cute! I don't think I ever felt like doing a THING to myself the whole pregnancy! I should follow your example next time around!

Karen said...

Wow, that was a great story about poop. I'm just glad I only got to hear about it and not live through that darling little experience. Love the santa picture. When are you due? Can't wait to see your third. Holy Cow I can't believe you will have 3 kids. I got some catching up to do.

Sanette said...

He is a sweet boy. What a cutie. I'll never know what it's like to have a boy (sigh). Can't wait to see ya!!

Leilani said...

I love your family picture with Santa! So cute! And Sara you look fabulous! :)