Ed and Carole Dunshie (which we do not know personally), have created a miniature train wonderland at their home here in Mesa and Melissa found out about it and told us and we thought that it would be something fun and different that we could do to enjoy the Christmas Season. It is free to go and see the huge train display and they even have free hot chocolate! They have lists for the older kids to find different objects or action figures that they have placed throughout the display, but that was a little to advanced for Tanner and Jake. Although they did continue to point out different little things as they saw them....like Mickey Mouse or a little action figure Batman.
I think that Jakes face is so funny in this picture. The boys were in their jammies and their puffy coats, but even then Jake was still shivering. He couldn't even close his mouth he was so cold. So he had that expression most the night.
It is so detailed and it is their whole backyard! So much work goes into it and they do it every year!
Tanner couldn't get enough of those trains!
2 comments:
Sara I had to show Mitch the advent calender post, we laughed so hard at that! It reminded us when we found our nephew under Mitch's parents bed with a king size dark chocolate candy bar almost all the way gone. There is just something about chocolate and little boys I think!! Also Jake is getting so grown up, hope he is ready for another little one in the house! Good luck this week, and I will be thinking about you and waiting for a baby post!!!
They are cracking me up! I love all the inocent trouble they manage to get into. They are so cute that you just laugh! I love reading your posts! It starts off my morning so good!
Post a Comment