Just follow these around the house and that is how you will locate our very energetic 19 month old! This handprint was just too perfect not to document! Gotta love our Jakey!
Here are some things that he is doing lately that are just too funny and cute to forget:
*He only says BYE BYE when the toilet flushes. He will wave when people leave or to say Hi...but he only SAYS it when the toilet flushes.
*He likes to walk around and yell "MOM" until he finds me.
*He says drink by rolling his tongue some weird way and when he does that it means that he is thirsty.
*He loves to wear the Batman mask around the house. I think he may be taking after his cousin Austin!
*He loves to do anything and everything that his older brother is doing. If he doesn't have what Tanner has, than he can't stand it. So for sanity reasons, I always try to have two of the same thing....anything from snacks to cars!
*He still HATES to get in his carseat....don't get me started on that nightmare!
*He loves to be pushed around in the truck outside. They could spend hours doing this!
He can be so sweet and yet so fiesty at the same time! I know it is just the age that he is at, but he is definitely giving me a run for my money when it comes to throwing tantrums and fits! Gotta love this little spitfire!
8 comments:
I love you post title with the handprint. Really can your boys get any cuter and I saw your countdown says 2 more days. Are you really due in two days? Wow, that is so exciting. I can't wait to see pics. I can't believe your little guy and Jaycee will be so close in age. That is too fun!
I agree that your boys couldn't be any cuter! I love the pictures. I can't wait to see number 3!
He is so cute! Seriously I totally hear you on the age thing. I am constantly in a wake of destruction with my 21 month old. and ditto on the do everything the older ones do I am already starting to buy toys by the three in anticipation for the day when they ALL want the same thing!
I JUST noticed that you have 1 day to go with your pregnancy! Are you being induced or are you going to wait? Any names or anything picked out? I think we all need an update...
40 WEEKS!! Time for Junior to be born! I can't believe your little body hasn't popped that baby out yet. Can't wait for the next update!
he is WAY too cute!!
Love it! He is the cutest ever! Hopeyou guys have a great holiday! Love Leah and the girls
hey guys! we finally started a blog this week! check it out! oh, we're pretty sure you guys have the cutest family ever. we'll have to make sure isabella meets your boys at byu-i down the road! keep in touch and we'll be thinking about you sara! we miss you guys!
steve, amy kaye & isabella
Post a Comment