Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tis the Season!


We have had our fair share of fevers and now nasty cough and colds this year already!  Hopefully we can get this all out before our new little guy gets here....whenever that may be!  I hate when my boys are sick!  It is the worst!  So this is how we have been spending a lot of our spare time lately....on the couches, watching movies and sleeping!

7 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

aw, but you guys are still oh so cute! Feel better!

Aubree said...

That is the saddest little face on Tanner. Poor little guys! I need to call you asap...loves!

Kristina said...

so sorry! hope you perk up soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor little bubbas. Jayda is going through the same thing here in DC. Hope you guys recover soon. We miss all of you!

The Marshall's said...

It's so hard to have little ones sick! Love all the pictures from Thanksgiving! We cannot wait to see pictures of your new little guy!(Have you chosen a name yet?)

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

oh no fun. I hope you don't get sick!

Leah Finch said...

: ( Ellie is sick today too! Yuck I hate it!