The Cardons
Doug, Sara, Tanner, Jake, Mikey, Luke, and Camryn
Thursday, December 25, 2008
The Best Christmas Present
Michael Jon Cardon has arrived!! He was born on Christmas Day @ 6:36 pm weighing 8 lbs 5 oz and was 21 inches long! Sara and Mikey are healthy and doing well. More details and pictures to come ;)
SO cute...and he is definately a Cardon! Looks like how I remember Tanner as a baby. I can't believe you have three boys! I guess I know what I will be having next since we seem to follow the Cardon trend. Glad you are all doing good, congrats and I will talk to you soon!
That is so awesome you had a christmas baby. I'm so jealous! Congratulations and I would love to get together when you feel up to it now that you're living in AZ.
Congrats Sara!! I was wondering if you had that baby!! What a wonderful miracle! He is beautiful and has your big beautiful eyes. We miss you guys!! xoxoxox
What a little cutie! Congrats on boy number 3! My sister-n-law truly believes that if you have more than 2 boys you get a ticket straight to heaven...so sin all you want girl, you've made it!
He looks just like your boys! And, you look dang hot for just having a baby. So amazing. Three boys are so fun and what a great Christmas present! Congratulations-can't wait to hear more details!
Happy Birthday to Michael and Merry Christmas to all of you! Congratulations!! Wow! He looks like little Tanner. What a cutie pie. You guys are awesome. Hope you're all feeling well! We love you!
Holy comments Batman--you'd think you just had a baby or something! Congrats--I miss you guys already--booohoo. Just make sure the pictures keep coming!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!! That is so exciting. COngrats you guys! And you look way too cute for just giving birth and he looks adorable. I can't wait to hang out with you guys and your new little ones. If there is anything that I can do for you, please let me know.
24 comments:
SO cute...and he is definately a Cardon! Looks like how I remember Tanner as a baby. I can't believe you have three boys! I guess I know what I will be having next since we seem to follow the Cardon trend. Glad you are all doing good, congrats and I will talk to you soon!
Congratulations! What a great Christmas present. We are so happy for you and your family, what cute boys!
CONGRATS!!! He's ADORABLE and looks so much like Doug! THREE BOYS, WOW! That's very exciting!!!
congrats your little family is beautiful!! You look so great in the pic!!
That is so awesome you had a christmas baby. I'm so jealous! Congratulations and I would love to get together when you feel up to it now that you're living in AZ.
Congrats Sara!! I was wondering if you had that baby!! What a wonderful miracle! He is beautiful and has your big beautiful eyes. We miss you guys!! xoxoxox
Oh congrats...I kept checking to see if you had that baby yet. What a great xmas present! xoxo
What a little cutie! Congrats on boy number 3! My sister-n-law truly believes that if you have more than 2 boys you get a ticket straight to heaven...so sin all you want girl, you've made it!
Congrats on your Christmas baby! He's a cutie!
He looks just like your boys! And, you look dang hot for just having a baby. So amazing. Three boys are so fun and what a great Christmas present! Congratulations-can't wait to hear more details!
Yay! I have been waiting to see if you had the baby yet! That really is the best christmas present!
Happy Birthday to Michael and Merry Christmas to all of you! Congratulations!! Wow! He looks like little Tanner. What a cutie pie. You guys are awesome. Hope you're all feeling well! We love you!
He's absolutely ADORABLE Sara, totally a Cardon! Congrats! Seriously, you do not look like you just had a baby...LUUUCKY!
Congratulations - how exciting! Best wishes to you all! Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas to you guys! Family of five, Wow! Congrats that is so exciting!
Oh my goodness! A Christmas Birthday! Congrats! He looks like Dougie! I loved the music video Doug! We all had a good laugh.
he's so precious!
oh that would be my favorite christmas present EVER!!! congrats you guys, i am SO excited for you!
What a great Christmas! He sure is cute! Congratulations. And seriously you look amazing! I wish I looked that good after having boy number three!!
Holy comments Batman--you'd think you just had a baby or something! Congrats--I miss you guys already--booohoo. Just make sure the pictures keep coming!!
Congratulations! We love you!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!! That is so exciting. COngrats you guys! And you look way too cute for just giving birth and he looks adorable. I can't wait to hang out with you guys and your new little ones. If there is anything that I can do for you, please let me know.
That's the GREATEST Christmas present ever!!!!! I love you forever
Amazing he is beautiful! Sounds like you had a great christmas I can't wait to see you guys this summer!
Post a Comment