What is wrong with this picture??
If you guessed that all the chocolate is gone, you are right! Tanner has had a hard time taking naps lately so we have opted to do quiet time for him instead when he usually picks a movie out and watches it. Well, this particular day I had dozed off on the couch and I woke up to Tanner saying,
Tanner: "Mom! I ate all the calendar! So does that mean it is Christmas tomorrow!?"
Mom: "No, it's not tomorrow. But now you don't have any chocolate pieces to eat everyday until Christmas!"
Tanner: "Yeah, I can eat Jakey's pieces.
Mom: "No, those are for Jake. He gets one when he wakes up from his nap. (That had been our routine....they got to open a flap after their nap)
Tanner: "Well, sorry Mom....it was an accident." ( with his eyebrows raised and his shoulders shrugged and his hand out....like he couldn't have NOT done it)
Thank you Mammy for the Advent Calendar! At least we made it halfway through December! Next time we will try to make it all the way to Christmas!:)
10 comments:
That was hilarious! Gary and I laughed and laughed reading your what Tanner said. I love how he thought he could just eat Jake's candy. Too cute!
Only Tanner...I love that story. He cracks me up more and more each day.
Oh man that kid is so stinkin hilarious! You've got some funny boys at your house :) So cute!
That is so cute! You only have three more days-hope you're feeling good! Your boys are so dang cute and I love catching up with you through this!
Oh my. I can't wait to show this to Papa. This is the funniest!!
Oh my goodness this was hilarious! I was laughing so hard! Tanner and Jake are so stinkin cute and I can't even wait until this weekend to see them. Ah so exciting!
Love this! You are so fun!
oh my goodness. He is so cute!! How can you get mad at that face!!
I cant believe your due any second now! My sister is due around the 28th. Good time to have babies!
Im going to have to try that sugar cookie recipe you put up. They look so good.
I love, love, love this post. It's so cute and funny. Maybe because I grew up on advent calendars and I think they are the best thing invented. Obviously Tanner does too.
Post a Comment