Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

THE PREPARATIONS...
Apparently you can't have Thanksgiving without homemade root beer!(according to Kyle and Doug)....so that is exactly what we had!  And it was sooooooo good!
Kyle is back there somewhere!:)
Making the Mashed Potatoes!
Jaycee in her Thanksgiving Get-up!  So cute!
Preparing the Turkey with Mammy!
And WAITING OH SO PATIENTLY! (or so it seemed!)

And of course I didn't take any pictures while we were all eating!  But I did get some pictures of the aftermath...
We were so lucky to have all of Doug's family here in Mesa for Thanksgiving!  It was so fun to have the company and to see everyone!  And although we live close to some family...it would be so nice to live close to all of our family!  But we will take what we can get!  

2 comments:

Karen said...

It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately. I'm so jealous to hear of that awesome weather in AZ. You can guess what type of fall weather we are having in Portland. I hope your little guys feel better. They are too cute to be down and out like that.

Leah Finch said...

Classic! I love all the sleepy pictures