This weekend we were so lucky to have Peggy and Courtney Wood come into town from Vancouver, and stay with us! Courtney had an Irish Dance Competition in Phoenix on Friday where she did absolutely amazing....placing 28th out of 135 contestants!!! Which qualified her for Nationals this summer held in Nashville! We were so excited for her! We were bummed we weren't able to make it to any of the competition because Jake came down with a fever.:(

Here she is in her gorgeous solo dress! (Peggy, I stole this from your Facebook....hope you don't mind!) She is such a pretty little lady! Melis and I started babysitting for these girls when we were only 12 and they were just babies!
Tanner and Jake of course made instant friends and loved loved loved having someone new around that played with them! It is crazy how Courtney could now watch my children and I use to babysit her! We were able to hang out all day Saturday and go shopping and just catch up! Peggy even made a batch of her amazing chocolate chip cookies (which are already gone) We had such a blast....thanks again Peggy for spoiling us!
And here is one of Jaycee girl because she did so good this weekend so that we could all hang out and shop! It was so much fun! Come back and visit soon!
1 comment:
Hey! You hanging in there? I'm dying. SO uncomfortable. Anyway, I've been measuring big since the beginning, making my due date the 10th. However, he's willing to do what I ask- and I asked to be induced on the 5th! I've been at a 2/80% for a couple weeks. Apparantly that doesn't mean much! When are you due? Are you getting induced? Do you usually go into labor on your own? Well good luck with everything! We're on the final stretch!
Post a Comment