
We had such a blast this Halloween! We ended up going to Kyle's sisters neighborhood where they block of part of the street and have bouncers for the kids and a buffet of soups and rolls and the cutest pumpkin bread bowls! Tanner and Jake were Army guys.....basically because it was easy. Although I was feeling a little guilty because Tanner really wanted to be a racecar driver, but maybe next year because I wasn't that prepared this year. He didn't care anyways....it was more me caring than him! But after I realized how much he LOVES this holiday, I will try to be more on the ball next year. Tanner had a blast trick or treating with Bobo and Briggy....Wende's two boys....and he could have gone all night! He had to show Papa his treat he got after he went to every single door! It was pretty funny! And don't forget Denyse and cute little Kadence (7 weeks old) who were Cardinal fans!!
2 comments:
Oh how fun that looks! Nice job on the camo! I love pictures when you catch the "cracking up moments"!
so cute!! how fun! do you have any names yet???
Post a Comment