Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

A Happy Face and a (kinda) Mean Face.....Just what Tanner wanted!

Jake kept trying to eat it.....but after a couple tries he decided it didn't taste very good.:)
Getting the Seeds!
Getting Down and Dirty!
I don't know if Tanner just remembered loving Halloween last year or not, but this might easily be one of his favorite holidays! He loves loves loves Scary stuff.....and he didn't get that character trait from me! But he loved going to those SPIRIT Halloween Stores and couldn't wait to pick out our pumpkins and carve them. I thought I loved holidays before, but they get even more fun when your children get so excited about every little detail!

3 comments:

Karen said...

your boys are to die for, they are so cute. I hope you entered them in the gap casting call that just went on. They would have won. That is so funny about the scary stuff. I hope my kids don't get that trait, they'll see how wimpy I am.

Leah Finch said...

Your BOYS are the greatest! So handsome!!! and I love the picture of you and your sister! (awesome job on the baby shower!)

Kelsey said...

hahah i love jake's face in the last picture!! He's looking at Doug and is so stinking cute! oh man only just a couple more weeks until I get to see them and you and you're new little one!!! yay!!