Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back in AZ!

We are finally back in Arizona and all...well, mostly situated in our home. We love being closer to some family and Tanner and Jake are love being around their cousins. Papa is down here continuing to work hard on Uncle Doug's library. The library addition is absolutely amazing and beautiful! He is so talented and works so hard. We love being able to spend time with him and Tanner loves to constantly drink his QT concoction(sp?)....Jake doesn't like it as much.....that's probably a good thing!

Tanner also started preschool once we got all moved in. He has been talking about going to school ever since Taytum told him she rode the bus and got to go to school over a year ago. But he does not forget anything and constantly would talk about it. And if anyone asks him if he went to school he says "No no no! I didn't go to school, just preschool!" Like it is so overrated or something. He loves it and it is just what he needs to keep him busy! I am happy to say that that is all it took to get him potty trained too! The day after his 3rd birthday I told him that he couldn't go to school unless he only went on the potty and he never turned back! It was actually a lot easier than forcing the whole thing.....and I love having only one child in diapers. Although, that will only last a little while longer, but I am going to take full advantage of it! So a lot of milestones are happening around the Cardon household!

4 comments:

jonathan said...

Yay for updates! Preschool?? Already?? I cannot believe the TanMan is already leaving the roost!

Mom and Me said...

Wow what alot of transitions for everyone. I am so glad you are in your house for a....Few months? You are so amazing.
Hey did you guys decide on a name?
This makes me have FOMO.

Rebekah said...

Wow I can not believe how much both Tanner and Jake have grown up! It is crazy! They are so cute. And Tanner looks so much older in his outfit and backpack already for preschool. I can't believe it! Too cute!

Leah Finch said...

I love the one with Uncle Jimmy! ( One of my most favorite people!!! ; )