Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just needed a Drink!

Tonight Tanner yelled, "Mom, I need a drink of milk!"
I responded, "Just a minute, I will get you one in a second." ( I don't remember what I was doing)
So, a minute later I went to the kitchen and this is what I found.
Tanner explained, "Mom....it's okay, I am just finishing the chocolate milk."
I don't know where he has seen this but it hasn't been from me.....I think I may need to talk to his father on this one!:)

12 comments:

britt said...

lol...so funny. at least he didn't spill it everywhere!!

Tiffany said...

Haha, that is so cute. I use to not care when Brian did that, but now that Brynnly likes to do anything we do, I get mad at him when I see him doing that!
Your boys could not be any cuter! That is so fun that you are going to have a house full of boys.
So are you living with Melis still or what? I need the details of where you guys are living. I guess we can get caught up on all of that at her shower tomorrow night. I can't wait to see you guys!

Jeri said...

Oh boy you are going to have to have a Swigger in the Fridge. Josh still Swiggs!! Some things never change. I love you forever Aunt Jeri

Sanette said...

Cute!! That just seems like such a "boy" thing to do.

Rebekah said...

oh yay an update! :) That is too cute I can totally see Tanner doing that and getting it from Doug! Doug you better watch out. I can not even wait until Christmas to see all of you guys!

Chad and Amanda said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you guys moved back to AZ. We need to get togther soon. Let me know when you are available. My number is 480-704-3504 or 480-332-8503

Leah Finch said...

That is so funny, but even funnier because I remember Doug doing that!!! ***At lunch, we would walk across the street from Tibbetts and he would open the fridge and take a swigg, almost everyday! ha, I love those memories!!!! Hope you are doing good the boys are THE CUTEST!

Mandy said...

cutest ever!

kristina said...

oh my gosh, that is so funny what a cute little bum!

Heather said...

Sara, you miss you guys so much!!! I'm so sorry we didn't get together before you left. We went to church that Sunday and Abbey asked me where Tanner was and then I realized that you guys had already left!! I'm happy you guys got back safely and you can "relax" until your next little on arrives. Tell Melissa HI!! for me and PLEASE come back to VA next summer!!!!! xoxoxo Heather

Mandy said...

Found your blog through Heather's and we already miss you guys so much! My Sundays in nursery just aren't the same without Tanner :) We hope you come back to VA soon, but I'm sure you are enjoying some relaxing time at home with family (somewhere not freezing cold)

love,
Mandy (and christian)

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

Too funny! I hate when anyone does that! He does have a cute little bum:)