Last weekend we had Melissa's baby shower! It was so fun! She should be all set for little Jaycee to arrive anyday now! We can't wait to meet and see her!!
Two Pregnant twins in all our glory!!:)
And who doesn't love a grand entrance from a good friend and Super Woman none the less!! Loved every bit of it Tiff!! It was hilarious!
Me, Melis, Erin and Emily
The Worthen Girls!...and don't forget Hils...she makes it to all big family functions!!
A Little of the Food and Decor!....So Cute and Fun!
13 comments:
You guys did such an awesome job! That looks like so much fun! You guys are the cutest most beautiful girls ever! I love the pic with all four sisters! How fun!
It looks soo cute and fun! My sister and I have had so much fun having babies so close, I can only imagine how much fun it will be for twins! What are the cute things on the sticks?
So FUN!! I love all your family. You guys all look so cute and it looks like Kyles Mom is happy to have her clan all around her too.
You are one party girl. It looked great!!!
I love all the pics of you and Melissa. You are the greatest and I can't wait to see those sweet babies!! I love you forever
How cute! you two are so cute! I wish my twin and I could be pregnant at the same time! Congrats to both of you!
you guys are seriously the cutest pregnant sisters i've ever seen! and i haven't checked your blog in a while so i was getting updated and i just have to say how freakin cute your boys are! can't wait to see the new one! maybe if my first baby is a girl, they can date!
How did you get the mini carmel apples to work? Mine got very runny and wouldn't stick! You guys are so cute!
I love to look at your blog! I can't remember if I have ever left a comment or not. Your little family is so cute. Gary and I just started a blog since we moved. I love having more time! Email me if you want an invite garyandamy@gmail.com. Love, Amy (McFadden)
you guys threw such a cute shower! I love all the decor and food! And you and melis are adorable prego together!! And no no news yet over here...still waiting......
Y'all did such a cute job on the baby shower! I love the picture of both you and Melis together! We cannot wait to see the babies!
BE STILL MY HEART! THE PICTURE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!! BELLY SHOTS OF YOU TWO TOGETHER!!!!
The shower looked so well done. So cute!! I love all the details.
How funny - Kyle's sister...
oh my, what a fun shower! all the decor and treats are fabulous!! I am so excited to meet this little Jaycee, such a cute name!
What a great shower!!! Looks like you had lots of fun. Can't wait to hear about this sweet little girls' grand entrance!
Post a Comment