Jake has grown up so much in the last couple of months! He wants to do everything just like his big brother and gets very upset if don't let him....or at least let him attempt to do it just like Tanner. He loves to be outside no matter what you are doing! I thought this picture was pretty funny because he was jumping on Chip and Erin's trampoline and his hair was sticking straight up in the air.
He also is very determined when it comes to feeding himself. It takes a lot to get him to even eat in a high chair anymore, which I wouldn't mind except that he is the messiest eater on the planet! I swear he can turn a whole apple into a huge mess! I don't know how he does it....but he does. I love how he holds his left hand when he is trying so hard to focus on making sure the food gets to his mouth. Sweet boy!

He started nursery on Sunday and let's just say it didn't go as well as I would have liked. In Virginia I would take him in with Tanner and he did fine, but in our new ward we have 5 nurseries and so they are in different classes. I think it will just take a little getting used to for him and getting him more comfortable with his teachers and the other kids. Wish me luck....I have approximately 8 weeks to make this happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment