Saturday, September 27, 2008

TAGGED

I got Tagged by Jenny.  Here are the rules.  Go to your pictures and go to the fourth folder and then post the fourth picture in that folder!  And then post it!  So here is Tanner at like 3 days old!
I Tag whoever is bored and wants to play!

4 comments:

kristina said...

now, that's just precious!!

The Hillan Family said...

That reminds me of when we came up for the blessing! I love Tanners cake! You are amazing just to "whip" that together. Please rub off on me!
Welcome back to AZ!!!! We can't wait for our visit!!!

jonathan said...

ok, sara, it's been a couple weeks -- time for some more cute pictures.

KTLADY said...

It's hard to believe they were ever that small. You get to have another little one like that soon! I bet you're excited! We love you guys.