I found these bubbles in the Michael's dollar bin a while ago and totally forgot about them. But I came across them the other day and the boys really enjoyed them. Tanner couldn't believe that he could hold them and Jake was just in heaven because he could try and catch them forever! Doug has really enjoyed them too:)....he seems just as fascinated with the idea of bubbles that you can catch! So here they are playing with them on our back patio. You can tell Tanner was sweating so bad but he didn't care how hot it was, he was enjoying himself way to much!
8 comments:
I want those bubbles! haha
That's SOOO cool but maybe I'm retarded but how do they ever go away then?
Yes, we are getting VERY anxious to go find our house! We leave in about 2 weeks to head out there and we'll have about 3 1/2 days to find "the one!" I'm a little nervous because sometimes its hard for us to make a decision but we'll see! We're looking into South Jordan in a development called Daybreak. I REALLY want to live there so that's pretty much the only place we've looked! I guess we'll see what we find!
My sister always bought those! Don't you love how they stick in your hair??? Kinda messy, but worth it! I hope you guys are doing well. I can't believe Summer is almost over and we never saw you!!!
I LOVE BUBBLES!!! If you blow the big ones and get your finger wet you can stick your finger through it and it won't POP!!! OH MAGIC!!! I love you forever
happy birthday sara!!!! hope you have a GREAT DAY!
Post a Comment