Jakey Poo (which is one of the nicknames I did not start...and quite frankly don't love) has been so hilarious lately! The other night while we were waiting to go to dinner he was hamming it up for the camera. I just love this little guy and I can't seem to get enough of either of my boys....well, I take that back...bedtime is awfully nice when that time comes around, yet I am excited to see their sweet faces when they wake up in the morning!
8 comments:
You are adorable and your boys are too cute for words. Seriously, they are going to be heartbreakers! How far apart will Jake and the baby be? What part of AZ are you going to be in? My bro served his mish there! (:
He is such a little doll! You are lucky to have 2 good look'en boys! We are excited to see what the third Cardon boy looks like!
I miss those cute smiles!
I miss those cute smiles!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE his dimples!
those are adorable pictures!, you are so gorgeous, and those boys of yours are seriously the cutest!!
You look so pretty in that picture and Jakey Poo is a total stud! I told Melissa that I am going to be on the look out for a place for you guys to live near me. I would love it if you guys were close by. Forsure when you move back we will have to "play" more.
He is adorable!!! and you are look great! I cna't believe how much both of your kids have Doug's charm even in a picture!
Post a Comment