Friday, August 29, 2008

Chris and Aubree 8-26-08

Last Sunday Melis and I flew out to Arizona for one of our best friends weddings!  We met Aubree when we went to a travel study in Nauvoo for a semester back in college.  Aubree is one of the most selfless people I have ever met and seriously deserves the best and I am pretty sure she found it!  Chris and her are so happy and are such a fun, easy-going couple.  They are perfect for each other.  We love Aubree to death and would not have missed being there for anything!  

The cute couple coming out of the temple!

It is always fun to spend time with some of our sisters too.  Thanks Emily for letting us stay with you and add to the current crowd you already have at your home!  We went to breakfast for Erin's 30th birthday while we were there!  WooHoo...the big 30!  And why is it always so easy to stay up sooooo late and talk with your sisters and never go to bed!  Love you guys!
It will be so fun for Nash and Jake to have each other to hang out with when we get back to AZ!  They are only a week apart....sweet boys!
And thanks to Doug(and Amanda...who watched Tanner while Doug worked), I only took Jake with me this time.  Tanner and Daddy definitely had some bonding time and it was really good for them!  I am pretty sure Tanner loves Daddy's schedule and rules a lot more than mine now!  They did all sorts of fun things together and it made me feel so good that I didn't  have to worry about a thing and I could just enjoy the wedding.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I am very impressed with your traveling skilss...I take my kids nowhere...if I ever take them on a plane I will be asking you for advice

Jeff said...

Sara, that is crazy that you know Aubrey Ellsworth. She and I grew up in the same ward together (Alma 7th ward) in the Mesa West Stake and our families both moved when we were in junior high, so we have not kept in touch. I saw her wedding invitation at my parent's house a few weeks ago and thought that was awesome that she is getting married. What a small world!

-Holly Moss

Leah Finch said...

I love her flowers!