
Tanner is officially obssessed with coloring lately! He never used to be to interested in it when he was younger, but maybe that is because I never gave him markers then. Ever since he has gotten markers he will color forever! I actually got a new box last week and half of them are already running out....and a couple have actually been swiped by Jake who decided it would be fun to bite off the top. He actually wakes up asking if he can print off a picture from the computer to color and add to his massive stack of masterpieces. I love that he loves to spend time coloring, it adds some more variety to our day!

Our little Jakey has turned into a complete monkey! Which is why I decided to add the only picture we got from the National Zoo when we went a couple of weeks ago. I have decided that Zoos are hard to get good pictures at....so I guess I didn't really try to hard to take a ton. But the boys loved it and I am sure we will go back again before we head home to Arizona. But back to Jake....he climbs on everything! He loves to climb up on the table and up on the beds and pretend he is jumping which is more of an attempt, but he thinks it is hilarious. I can't take my eye off him for a second or he is on top of something else!! He is such a happy boy and is starting to say some more words like "Ouchie", and "Trink"(drink), and "Fishie". Too cute for words!

One Sunday afternoon we went on a walk to feed the ducks. Doug decided to take Tanner down into some big ditch to hunt for snakes....luckily none were found. And then Doug made us walk back home a completely wrong way because he said it was all part of the adventure....it was pretty hilarious....it was some steep rain ditch on the side of a hill that I didn't get a picture of. And now every time we drive by it Tanner says "Look, there is that silly way Dad told us to go!". It was really nice to get out and enjoy how beautiful it is in Virginia. But by the time we got back I could barely get my ring off because my fingers were swollen.....
7 comments:
oh your boys are WAY TOO CUTE!! I love that tanner loves to color, and he does such a nice job!!
These pics make me miss you guys, can you please hurry back to Mesa?
P.S.
SO EXCITED FOR BOY NUMBER 3....you guys sure make them cute!!
Tanner is hilarious! I LOVE his funny little comments that he makes! ADORABLE! #3 boy I'm sure will be just as cute! About where in UT we are planning on moving to...we're thinking South Jordan area in this new development that I'm in LOVE with but we're also kind of looking into Draper area. But we'll see for sure here in about a month or so!
We just set out blog to private so send me your email address at jsilver5@mymail.slcc.edu and we can send ya an invite!
Congrats on boy #3. You and Jenny are the minority for sure. I hope you guys are doing well. I am so bummed that we didn't end up moving near you all. But...maybe someday. And potty training- I am sure you already figured things out but don't use pull ups! They will never learn. Kayla and I changed many sheets and spent plenty of time at home and in the bathroom but it was worth it!
Okay I was shocked to hear that boy #3 is coming! Congrats! It will be so fun to have all boys so close together! I can't wait for the day when Jack asks to color instead destroying my house! Cute pics!
You are a trooper! I love Tanner's picture! I think that is so nice when they find something that they love to do and it gives mom a 10 minute break! Miss you guys!
It looks like Tanner is a lefty. Uncle Jerry LOVES that. I miss you all and hope we can see you in Mesa this fall. I love you forever
Post a Comment