Yesterday we were finally able to celebrate Tanner's birthday officially. I hope he doesn't think that just because we kinda celebrated it 3 days this year that he gets that every year!:) We just did our cake and ice cream and presents. He really wanted a blue monster truck cake.....I whipped this one together in about an hour. Not the most fabulous cake I have ever made, but it worked. It was falling apart all over the place, but of course he didn't care and I am just glad that he was excited for it.
Here he is anticipating the cake...
And here we are getting ready to blow out the candles.
Here is our 3rd Birthday Interview:
Mom-"How does it feel to be 3?"
Tanner-"It feels happy!"
Mom-"What is your favorite movie right now?"
Tanner-"Cars and Nacho" (not really surprised with that answer...they have pretty much stayed the same for 1 1/2 now)
Mom-"What is your favorite food?"
Tanner-"Donuts!" (He also likes the cookie of an ice cream sandwich but just the cream of the oreo....I find that quite strange)
Mom-"What is your favorite color?"
Tanner-"Blue"
That's all I could get out of him right then. He was pretty distracted with everything going on, but I thought I would document what we got!
9 comments:
Good job on the cake! Ally licks the cream out of oreos and tosses the cookie part too!
super cute cake!!! I can't wait to start making fun cakes for kids! You did a great job! I still can't believe you have a 3 year old! That made me laugh about the ice cream and oreos!
that cake is awesome!! Im sure he will remember that one!
You are amazing. I can't believe you just whipped that up! Tanner is so cute. He cracks me up.
LOVE the question and answer on the birthday! Nice work on his cake..do you make cakes EVERY year like that for the boys? You are VERY talented!
doesn't it make you sad that when church changes time you will have a SUNBEAM?!?!?! well, at least you will have a new baby to cuddle
your so good with always updating your blog! Love the cake you made for Tanner. I laugh every time I read that post you put up about Tanner on the bus. He is just way too funny and cute!
Way to go Betty Crocker!! AWESOME cake job!!!!
Man I wish we lived closer...
Happy Birthday Tanner Dude!
GREAT CAKE! COULD HE GET ANY CUTER! LOVE ALL THE PICTURES
Post a Comment