Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Melis!

Happy 26th!  I can't even believe it has been 26 years....it goes by way too fast!  What would I do without you in my life, seriously!  If I even think about that horrible thought I start to cry(and yes, I have done that before).  Just the thought of not having you around kills me....and that is why we just don't let it happen!:)  What would I do without a second mother to my children?  and not just me, What would they do?  They don't know any different!  I love that we can share out birthday together and now that we are older and we are married and get different things(well, sometimes...Kyle and Doug tend to work together a lot on those sort of things....which I am not complaining about one bit), we don't even have to turn our backs to open our presents so we don't ruin the surprise for one another!  Thanks for being the best friend anyone could ask for. Words can't even describe. You are the best and I love you more than you will ever know!  Happy Birthday!

16 comments:

Casey said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Cordie said...

Happy birthday girls, you two are so cute!

Foushee's said...

happy birthday !!

Jen Demaris said...

You two are so incredible! I love twins and you guys make me wish I had one! Happy Bday hope you had fun!!

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday to the both of you! You guys make me want to be a twin!

Karlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I wish I had a twin...

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

Did you get my message? I hope you had a great birthday! You deserve a lot of awesome presents!

Ku'ulei said...

Hope you girls had a fun, happy birthday!!! I want you guys to do a twins maternity shoot SO VERY BAD! Can you at least post a twins belly shot with your guys back to back?! Oh, the ideas I have...If only I were there!!!!! =D
I wish we could all be there to celebrate together.
I loved reading your mom's post about your birth.
You guys have such a special bond and I love to watch it!!
All my heart, Ku'ulei

P.S. Hope you liked your little birthday serenade. :) Kiki was singing to you too!

kristina said...

Hapy birthday to two gorgeous girls!!

Denyse said...

Happy Bday! Sounds like you guys had a good weeekend celebration, how could you not-those guys are the best at making sure you get what you deserve :)

Leah Finch said...

YOU BOTH ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!

Aubree said...

lene is such a saint. That was awesome to read. It's crazy to think we were all little babies at one point. I'm still convinced Melissa used you to boost her way out and knowing her stubborness, she probable threatened you if you didn't let her out first. I would be scared too. Anyways, the bond you guys have is so special. I've always admired it, if that's the right word. Hard to admire something you know you could never have, but nonetheless it is a unique and admirable. Happy belated Birthday girls. From the day I first saw you guys on the bus in Nauvoo...well not really...haha, but seriously you guys are the best. Love you!

KTLADY said...

You two are the most beautiful twins I've ever seen! I mean that!! Hope your pregnancy is going well!! Give the boys hugs for us! Love you!

Andrew and Shandee said...

That is so sweet. Happy birthday to you too. Hope you had a great one and I sure miss you and your kids.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day. You are so lucky to be a twin, and who better with than Melissa. You girls are so mcuh fun and I can't WAIT to start hanging out again!!

Tiffany said...

That pictures is so pretty of you girls! ANd hAPPY late Birthday! I love that little journal entry. I use to be the best journal writer but once I got married it all went down hill from there, but that reminds me that I need to write about these important things in my life. I went back and read my journal from 8th grade a while ago and it pretty much said, I like so and so or so and so wore this and looked so hot and I flirted with him...it was funny because I was so bored with what I wrote, it was the same thing everyday, but i was a faithful writer!