Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rainy Days!

Last weekend we had a huge rain storm....I mean huge! and it lasted all day.....but I couldn't help but put the boys rain boots on and let them go out in it.  Tanner loved jumping in the puddles, which he always does whether he is dressed for the occasion or not.....at least he had some of the right attire on this time. (sorry...no umbrellas or raincoats) And Jake had a hard time walking in his boots so he pretty much remained in the same place and would try to jump and thought it was funny.  I think the boots hit right at his knees so he couldn't bend them right.  He got better in them though and they are anxiously awaiting the next time we have a rain storm!




5 comments:

Karli said...

your boys are so cute! I love the rain boots...seriously, so fun. They could be poster boys for gap or something! And, a big happy birthday to you a few days back. You are so so cute and so genuine and that is hard to find in people. I think it's such a blessing you have your sister Melissa in your life and that you guys are so close. Awesome..My girlfriend is having triplets in a month or so and I am so excited for her and those babies!

Anyway, hope your day was fabulous! You are an amazing mom and your (3) boys are so blessed to have you!
Love, Karli

Foushee's said...

So cute!! I love the rain boots! Hope your feeling ok!

Andrew and Shandee said...

Wow I bet they had fun. They are so dang cute. We miss you guys.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

oh I love playing in the rain. How fun. How is the weather in Fairfax now? Is it cooling off much?

The Hillan Family said...

Yea for rainy days! It's so fun to go puddle jumping and I don't even mind the wet mess they get into. It's nice to have a little "change-up"! These pictures are really cute. I LOVED the bubble ones too!