Sunday, November 9, 2008

She is Finally Here!!

JAYCEE SARA WORTHEN
11-9-08
4:03 AM
8 LBS. 4 OZ.
20.5 INCHES
We are so happy that she has finally arrived! After Melissa was in labor for a LONG 36 hours, we are just glad that Jaycee is here and that both Melissa and her are doing so well! I already can't get enough of that little Jaycee....she is truely a little doll!!

13 comments:

Aubree said...

I was hoping there would be something on your blog about this before I left for work. My day will be much better now. She is adorable. Give Melis a big hug for me. Loves!

Karli said...

she is darling! And, what a compliment to have her named after you! What a sweet friendship you have with your sister-that is awesome. Congratulations!

And, your boys looked darling for halloween! You guys are great!

Casey said...

Sara, she's so gorgeous! Give her and Melissa a big hug from us down here in Texas!

Mom and Me said...

She is so beautiful. You are glowing too. Now you can fix hair, shop for dresses and bows. I can't wait to see her. Tanner and Jake are going to be so proud.

Mom and Me said...

She is so beautiful. You are glowing too. Now you can fix hair, shop for dresses and bows. I can't wait to see her. Tanner and Jake are going to be so proud.

Unknown said...

You probably feel like it's your own baby that has arrived...too bad you still get to feel like poop for the next month! She's such a cutie. Are you getting so anxious! Do you have a name picked out for baby boy #3? Next time my twinners are in Utah for any random purpose, PLEASE PLEASE call me! It's been forever!

Heather said...

Sara PLEASE tell Melissa congrats!!! for us. Jaycee is gorgeous. I cannot believe she was in labor for so long. She is superwoman. So glad all is well. xoxox

Foushee's said...

she is so cute...love that hair!! congrats auntie sara

Cassie said...

congrats!! I love that name! Poor Melissa, that is a long labor!

Natalie and Spencer said...

That is so exciting!! I wish we lived closer to you guys. I miss you both so much. Good luck with your labor- let's just hope it's less that 36 hours!! Melissa is a trooper!!

kristina said...

she is beautiful!

Tiffany said...

She seriously is a doll! That is so sweet that she named her first girl after you... maybe with this next lil guy you can add in the name Melissa in the middle!

Mandy said...

What a beautiful baby! Tell your sister congrats from VA, I'm sure she will be an amazing mother. Love the pictures of your boys with their little cousin...absolutely precious.