Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Boys Meet Jaycee!




Jake has really warmed up to Jaycee and can actually get kind of possessive with her.  Which is what I thought he would do.  If he wants to hold her, HE WANTS TO HOLD HER! He likes to kiss her and sort of poke parts on her face to say what they are.  Sometimes he doesn't even want you to take her from him if she is crying.   I hope that Jaycee is my trial run for Jake and hopefully he will be used to a little one around by the time I have my baby. Only time will tell!



Oh man.....am I going to be grateful for my oldest child (that is weird to say that he is "my oldest) when I have this next little guy! Can I just tell you how sweet he is with little Jaycee! He loves loves loves to hold her and is so "motherly/fatherly" with her, holding her binky in or "shhhh shhhh shhh". He would hold her forever....it is so sweet! 

8 comments:

Emily said...

What a handsome little helper. He is a great big brother and cousin. I love his smile and the love he is showing Jaycee.

Karli said...

He looks a lot like Doug in those pics, I think. So cute with his little cousin and he will be a big help with your next one. I always think, "How will I ever handle another baby?" Then I remember that they all come at different times and they aren't all the same age at the same time, so that helps. (: She is a long little girl and so cute!

When is your due date and how are you feeling?

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

He looks so cute holding her! Man you are going to have your hands full...but if anyone can have three kids so close it's totally you! You are one tough chick and such a good mom. I only wish I could be like you:) Good luck these next few weeks, your almost done!!!

Foushee's said...

oh tanner is so cute with her! i am sure he is very excited to be a big brother to the new little one on the way

Denyse said...

Ha ha, I LOVE Tanner and his smile in the last picture! So cute that he wants to hold her all the time. How was he with Jake? Did he have a hard time when he was born??

Chad and Amanda said...

Your sister's baby is so dang cute! We need to get together soon. Tell your sis I said CONGRATULATIONS!

Amber Hemsley said...

That is no surprize, he was so good with Jocelyn this summer! I hope he helps you out tonz! Tell Melissa Congrats she is so cute and I love the name Jaycee!

kristina said...

oh she is so sweet, I want to hold her!