Monday, November 17, 2008

Separation Anxiety!


Tanner has grown very attached to Price since we have been back from Virginia.  Not that he wasn't when we lived here before that, but it has grown to a whole new level!:)  For Family Home Evening last week we had a lesson on being grateful and we made grateful leaves and Tanner's three leaves said....Cars, Trucks, and Price!  They go to Preschool together and play with each other a lot of afternoons as well....yet, he still can't get enough!  Today while Erin and the boys were over, I found them outside with their pants down peeing together in the rocks!  And not only that, later on I found them in the bathroom taking turns doing #2!  I had no idea a potty partner was so much fun!  A couple of weeks ago I dropped Tanner off at preschool and there were already a group of the boys playing with some cars in a circle.  Price yelled to Tanner to come over and Tanner tried to get in the circle and see what was going on, but one of the older boys was telling him he couldn't touch and play.  So Price gets up on his knees and sticks his chest out and yells in the boys face "HE CAN PLAY!"  (like if that boy didn't let Tanner in on the action Pricey was going to have to do something about it:)).  It was tooooo cute! Tanner wakes up from his nap almost every day asking for a snack and if he can play with Price.  I think that he just feels the need to ask everyday in hopes that maybe that day I will say "Okay, get your shoes....let's go see Price!"  I am sure their  relationship will continue to grow stronger, but it really is a sweet one and I love that they are not only good friends but cousins as well!

6 comments:

S and K said...

That is funny! I love how they just like who they like. So yes I think we do live right across the road from one another and we NEED to get together for sure...and see if Tanner likes Ethan!! :) Just call me whenever, Ethan has school on Wed. & Fri. so at least their school schedules are pretty much the same. Call me 602 326 6193.

Erin said...

The cutest two boys ever. I love the new background by the way.

Unknown said...

That is too cute!

Wilder Family said...

Oops...I have no clue why the login name says Mike...that was really me (jenny) I can't imagine Mike ever saying the phrase "too cute"

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

what a good friend Price is to stick up for Tanner! How have things been going? You glad to be back home in AZ? Hopefully Ryan and I will get to see you and the THREE boys this summer depending on where we go. It was sure nice being around you guys!!

Rachael said...

That is such a sweet and funny relationship! Their is something about boys and their friends...Dan still talks to his childhood friends on a daily basis! The boys look cute as ever and your sisters baby is sooo cute! I am sure it is making you excited for your little bundle of joy!