
Last night Doug and I took Tanner and Jake to see the Easter Pageant that they put on at the Mesa Temple every year. We have lived down in Arizona off and on almost 4 years now and we had still not seen it. I left Mikey with Melis (thank you thank you) and I loaded up the boys and met Doug over at the Temple. They were pretty excited, especially when it started and the angels blew their horns. That got their attention and they were definitely involved from that point on. Jake stood on my lap so he could see Jesus through out the whole thing. It was so cute. He kept pointing up at the stage and saying "Look!! Esus!" . And when the people were celebrating Christ, Jake just clapped right along and was so excited. And when the "bad guys"(that is what Tanner was infatuated with) took Jesus away, Jake sadly waved Bye Bye until he was off the stage. It was so cute. I love it when my Jakey is so sweet. Tanner was wanting a play by play from Doug and Greg almost the entire time. Doug would tell him what was going on and then he would look at me and retell me like I didn't know. He was very involved. It was such a fun Family Home Evening(and yes, we had it on Tuesday this week....and I am gearing up to do it on Sundays during the summer) and as long as we live down in good ol' AZ I am pretty sure we will make it an Easter tradition. Such a great way to feel the love of our Savior during the Easter season and I think that the boys may have felt it as well last night.
1 comment:
I miss them already...:(
Post a Comment