Tonight I am missing my WILD, DIRTY, FIESTY, GOOFY, CHEESY, SWEET Jakey! Doug is in Houston all week and ended up taking Jake with him so that Melissa could watch him while I am here packing up our house for our move to Virginia next week. It has been awfully quiet around the house and I don't know if it is because we haven't had any tantrums or if it is because Jake is just a loud and spunky little boy....probably a combination of both!:) But I miss those dimples and I miss his slobbery kisses and I miss his need for his mommy even though his need these days seems to be a lot! (it has made packing A LOT easier though and I can't thank Melissa enough for watching him all week!...so thanks, I owe you one...a BIG one!) Tanner is missing Jake a lot too....he asks me every hour when Dad and Jake are going to come back from Texas and I think he gets bored without his little sidekick around. Although when he was eating his cereal the other morning he said he was glad Jake wasn't there because Jake likes to steal and eat his cereal!ha!...crazy boys! And of course we miss Doug....we always miss him when he is away!!
Last week we were out late a couple of nights and it got pretty cool in the evenings. Jake insisted that his hoods would be up. He has always liked hats, but he was being so funny with his hoods because he would want them up when he got tired since it was way past his bedtime and once they were up he would crash.
This night it was hilarious because he kept pulling his hood over his face further and further. He finally gave up when he realized he stretched it as far as it could possibly go....and then of course he was out like a light!
9 comments:
I'm so excited you guys are coming back out here! It will be great to let the kids play this summer. We can't wait to meet Mikey!
what a nice sister!! i can't wait to see you guys in va! this summer will be fun
what a nice sister!! i can't wait to see you guys in va! this summer will be fun
How many times can a person say your boys are absolutely adorable? I guess I will just have to say it again and again. I can't believe how handsome they are! Happy packing!!
Good for you for letting Melis take charge. I feel better that you will be that much closer to me in a week!
Your BOYS are the CUTEST!
You really have the cutest boys in the world. I feel like I say that everytime I comment on your blog but its true! Good luck in Virginia, I will keep looking for updates. (=
Jake is ADORABLE! I love the whole "hood" thing! He cracks me up! So when ya'll leave for Virginia, do you pack all your stuff up and put it in storage or do you leave it and come back to the same place? I think you are one of the very few who still do this like us and I'm beginning to wonder if we're crazy! How you do it with 3, I'll never know because I can hardly do it with ONE!
you are such a trooper!!
Post a Comment