We celebrated Jake's birthday on Sunday night and had Spaghetti for dinner....one of his personal favorites. Then we invited the sales crew over for presents and cake and ice cream. Jake was really excited to open presents. I made him and Tanner reversible Superman/Batman capes for his birthday and those have been a big hit. There isn't really a good picture here, but they have been flying around this house like crazy, so I am bound to get some more pictures.
Thanks Grandma for the package!!! Jake was so excited to see a box outside our front door! And he was even more excited that it was for him!
And finally the race track cake!....It turned out pretty cute although it did look like he should be turning "8" instead of "2"...but who cares. He sure didn't! And the cars were a little larger than the track...but that didn't seem to bother anyone either. It was a fun night!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!
5 comments:
bomb dot com cake!! I think it's perfect for a perfect little two year old :) I wish we were there to celebrate with him. Maybe next year if we are lucky!!
Great cake Sara! I think it turned out cute!
I love the capes and the cake is fantastic!
Look at you being all creative! The cape AND the cake! I'm impressed! I wish I was that talented!
The cake looks so cute! How crafty you are!
Post a Comment