Yesterday while the boys were coloring, Tanner decided that he wanted to draw our family. He started doing this about a month ago and I thought I saved his first family drawing, but I can't find it, so here you have it. It is amazing to me to watch them go from just scribbling, to staying in the lines, to drawing stick people....I love watching it!(I wish I could get my scanner to work and this drawing would probably look a lot more clear...oh well)
4 comments:
I love it!!! I miss you guys so much! Give those boys a big hug and kiss from us! Tanner totally got all the talent! I love Jakey's cake! I still can't believe he turned TWO!
Oh how cute. I miss you guys too so badly. Your boys are my favorites. They are so cute.
LOVE IT! They are all so BIG! We miss you guys! Such a Cute Family!
I have to tell you, almost everyday the cute preschoolers are asking if Tanner is coming back today. We all miss him and sweetness! WAY CUTE PICTURE!
Post a Comment