Even though Mikey is 3 1/2 months right now, I thought I would get some things written down about our little guy! Mikey has changed so much in the last month! He has decided that a good bedtime for him is 7:30 and I can't say that I am sad or mad about that decision at all! He must have talked to his brothers because now all three of them are on the same bedtime schedule and I couldn't be happier. He still wakes up once a night to eat, but I am not complaining when he is sleeping from 7:30pm to 8am! Marvelous!
He loves to suck on his fingers and usually only takes his binky for naps and bedtime. But we are going to watch that finger sucking habit so that it doesn't become a permanent one....but I am not to worried about it yet.
He likes to watch T.V. and enjoys a little bit of a Baby Einstein every now and again....but it doesn't last too long. I was watching Jaycee last week while Melis was packing and they told me they wanted to watch a movie...so here they are totally enthralled with Baby Neptune!:) Mikey told me today that he really misses Jaycee and that it is going to be a long summer without them...sad:(....and I agreed! At least we will see them in Portland in July!
Mikey enjoys the bumbo and it has actually been doing wonders for his digestive system these days.....I guess it just pushes on his stomach in the right spot!
He loves to talk and jibber jabber. He was chatting it up with his Daddy in this picture. We can't get enough of that sweet smile. I love how his face totally changes when he smiles! It is so cute! And as of the last couple of days he is very close to rolling over from his back to his stomach. We will see if he does it. We love our Mikey boy....which is what Jake has decided to call him!:)
4 comments:
WOW Mikey is growing so quickly! I swear you just had him, he is another cute Cardon boy that is for sure! You are so lucky with his sleeping stuff, maybe when I am on my 3rd I will be a pro like you on getting kids to sleep well!
He is soooo cute!!!! You have three darling boys!! His sleeping habits sound awesome. Especially the three boys all going down at 7:30. Good luck packing up and making the move. This is the first year we are not doing apx and it feels weird not to be packing and moving across the country.
Ummm, Portland in July?! We must get together!!!
Sara oh my goodness!! he is so dang cute!! I just want to see him!! I hope you guys are going to the reunion this summer
Post a Comment