Friday, April 24, 2009

Latest Milestone

This Chubba Bubba is rolling over!  From his back to his stomach, which I thought was kinda crazy since most roll from their stomach to their back first.  But every time I set him down on the floor he is rolling....of course every time I bring out the video camera he stops.  Go Figure!

7 comments:

Erin said...

He is one cute chunk. I just want to kiss those little cheeks!

Melissa said...

Look at those cheeks!! It's a workout trying to hold onto those toes tight :)

Mom and Me said...

When do you take him to the doctor to weigh/measure him? He is getting so big and cuter of course. Are you getting muscles?

Miller time said...

WOW!!! he is brilliant. Daegen still hasn't found his toes or he could careless??? he is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

He is so crazy cute!

Rachael said...

Way to go Mikey! Are you guys going to come to the reunion?

katie mcphee said...

oh he is so so cute!!! i love his cheeks and that big smile :)