Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mastering Skills

For the past two weeks Tanner has been determined to MASTER doing his buttons all by himself.  Yes, it is good that he wants to do it by himself, but when we are in a hurry to get dressed for school or church and actually make it on time....mastering becomes a little stressful.  He has wanted to wear these pajamas every night so that he can do the buttons even though a lot of times he complains that they are too hot.  But I am happy to say that his determination has helped him to accomplish and master this skill and that is one less thing for me to do!  He gets so excited too and it is really fun to watch!
This hunk of love has been mastering some skills as well!  For instance...stareing at his fists which he discovered a couple 
of weeks ago and now is amazed at!  (I totally remember Alisa showing me pictures of Nathan being amazed with his fists too....so funny and kind of odd).  He also loves to stare at his feet as they kick and move around.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty darn cute! Love the hands and fist staring!

Karli said...

so cute! I love that he is developing those skills-and making your life easier! I bet it's kinda hard to watch him get even more independence though...sometimes!

I didn't realize you were moving-will you miss AZ? It's always been my dream homeplace because of the weather! What are you guys doing in VA? Good luck!

katie mcphee said...

your boys are so cute! i love to read about all the fun and cute things they do :)
little mikey is getting so BIG!

The Hunters said...

The boys are all too cute! How are you doing?!

Mom and Me said...

I miss you