Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patricks Day 2009

Fountain Hills sets off their fountain at the lake everyday at noon.  On St. Patrick's Day they set it off at noon and it is green.  After we first moved down to AZ in 2006 from Rexburg, I went with my sisters.  Tanner was only 6 months old and my hair was brown!  Crazy!   
We haven't been since then and after Emily did some researching, she found out that they were doing again.  So we packed up the kids and headed up to Fountain Hills for a picnic lunch and to watch the green fountain go off!  
Here are Emily and her kiddos enjoying their lunch.
The fountain shoots over 500 ft.  It looks a little fuller this year than in 2006....and a little greener (or should I say more green....what is the correct way Paul? or Lindsay?!:))
Jaycee enjoying her apple :)
The Best of Friends....they hold hands all the time!
It was a fun afternoon and I know the boys are going to miss hanging out with their cousins so often!  And of course I am going to miss hanging out with my some of my sisters so often.  We are off to Virginia in about three weeks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool thing! I bet the kids loved it! Are you coming back here! Yippee! We are so excited to see you!

Aubree said...

Yea I love when you update!! So much fun. You know a little something special happened at Fountain Hills right?

Kelsey said...

Oh my goodness I didn't read your post yet and I thought that you had dyed your hair brown again!! Love the pics and wish I was there! :)

Heather said...

I feel like we won the lottery!!! I can't wait to see you guys. And I cannot get over how much Jakey is looking like you Sara, such a handsome guy.

Angie said...

Yahoo!! You're coming back? Again? Hope you're coming back to Fairfax again. Playgroup at the parks kicks off tomorrow morning so there will be lots of fun to be had. Is Melissa coming too? Can't wait to see you!!