
Within the last two weeks I have come across 4 Killer Bunnie Cards! I feel like I just posted about how I found that other one in his pocket when we played in Virginia! But no....the cheating didn't stop there! The first one I found was casually placed on the top shelf in my pantry. When I found it, I thought it was rather odd since we have not played Killer Bunnies since around Christmas. I called Doug at work and he just started laughing and said, "You better call Jonathan and ask him why he is hiding those cards!". (Yes, Jonathan....my cheater husband blamed it on you:)). The very next day I found one under the sink in some of the grocery bags I have down there. Doug came home that night and I showed him that I had found the other one and I thought, you have got to be kidding me! He is the biggest cheater ever!! And then a couple days later I was walking out with him before he left to work and he stopped in front of the fridge in the garage and pulled down two more cards that were on top of the fridge and said "Hey, if you are going to give those other two cards back to Kyle and Melis, you better give them these too!!" I couldn't believe it! He stashed two cards on top of the fridge!
I want to apologize to my siblings for my husbands actions. He just can't bear to lose a killer bunnies game apparently! But if you ever choose to play with him again (and I don't blame you if you don't) I have some advice....
NEVER TRUST A CHEATER!!!
9 comments:
So so funny!!!
that is hilarious! I'll have to check into that game. And, your new family picture at the top is so cute! How fun!
Good to know, I'll stay away from that one!
Funny! Must be a fun game. I haven't heard of it.
I am laughing so hard. You know what they say... Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Oh goodness Doug! So all those games at Christmas...hmmm makes me wonder! :) And all those games of Phase 10 that you "won" :) I better watch out for you next time!
I read this to Jonathan before he left for work today and we were laughing so hard! Even though he cheats, he still didn't win when we played at Christmas time so that makes it even funnier! :)
I remember your other post about this! That is hilarious that you totally caught him cheating again!! haha! Remind me never to play cards with Doug!
That is Hilarious, it sounds like a fun game
Post a Comment