Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our Chunky Monkey!

Mikey had his 8 week check-up today!  Here are his stats....
WEIGHT:  13 LBS. 3 OZ. (80%)
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 15 3/4 (50%)  
HEIGHT: 24 1/2 IN. (92%)

13 comments:

KTLADY said...

What a cutie pie. My goodness... I've said it before and I'll say it again! I wish everyone lived CLOSER to each other. I still haven't even met JAKEY poo!

Kelsey said...

oh I LOVE you guys!!! You guys have way too much fun and i miss you!! Thanks for updating :) And I couldn't wait to read the posts on separate days.... I had to do it all in one day ;) Maybe I'll try it again another day!

Karen said...

Wow, he is so cute! He looks so cuddly! I can't believe he weighs 13 pounds. Those cheeks are so tempting to squeeze. Adorable!

Foushee's said...

ok wow...my little guy is 12 months and only weighs 18.5 pound! your guy is a tank!

Pistolmom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

oh my! he is so cute, i love his little lips in the middle picture. I didn't realize you lived close to your sister, how fun is that!

Leah Finch said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest chubba bubba! My girls have always been in the 90% + range.

mel said...

Oh my heavens, he is so cute! Busting at the snaps and all...

KTLADY said...

Hey Sara,
Kathie says our kids all look like they could be siblings! One day they will make a great basketball team!!

Lisa said...

MAN, he is cute! I can't wait to see you guys!

kristina said...

oh my goodness, he can't get any cuter!!! i LOVE chubby babes!

Angie said...

Holy smokes! Those are all of Jacob's exact measurements at two months. 13 lb 3 oz, 24 1/2 inch & 50% head. Weird...

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Wow hes a big boy! very cute!