
Doug's cousin's wife Kristina took some darling pictures of Mikey while we were up in Utah for my brothers wedding! He was only 3 weeks old when these were taken, and he is coming up on 6 weeks this week! He is growing so fast...literally! I don't know where the time goes! Thanks again Kristina! You are the best!





19 comments:
For 3 weeks in those pictures he sure does look like a BIG boy! I LOVE it!! By the way, you look amazing too for just having a baby...your THIRD baby! I hope I look that good after baby #3!
those are the cutest pictures EVER!! man! how did i get so lucky to have the cutest nieces ad nephews ever?! They are adorable! Love you guys :)
Those pictures are darling!
So cute! What fun!
such cute boys! 3 weeks is such a great time to get pictures because they still look so new, but they are flexible and sleepy or alert when you want! I love it. You are doing a great job with three-I will seriously have to call and pick your brain when I get to that point because I feel overwhelmed with just one a lot of days! You are so great!
Sara, those pics are darling. I love seeing all your boys together. So fun. Hope you guys are doing well. xoxo
THOSE ARE THE CUTEST PICTURES!!!! I can't believe how much they all look alike. Carlos tells me like almost every day that you guys are sooo lucky you have all boys.. haha :)
so cute! I love the one with him and the brothers, and you and him- ok I love them all!
oh my goodnesss he is SO adorable! Gorgeous pics!
I love the pictures! Little Michael is so sweet! You guys just make the cutest boys.
those pictures ARE DARLING! I LOVE the one of the three boys! Perfect!
Oh gosh, these pictures are the CUTEST! I especially love the one of you kissing baby Mikey and the one of the three boys. Adorable. It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Be glad you are far away from VA right now...we're FREEZING.
Soooo cute. I don't think I have ever seen better looking kids. You really are lucky. How is life?
Seriously I can't believe you've had three kids...you look like you haven't even had one! You are one HOT momma! I just want to eat up all of your boys they are soooo cute! Love all the pictures!
p.s. I've never seen so many "Karleigh's" on one comment page before...and all spelled differently...what can I say it's a really good name!
He is all Cardon, and soo adorable! The pictures turned out really good! Too bad she's not in AZ!
These are to die for!! You look gorgeous and little Mikey is adorable!! You sure make cute little boys maybe someday we can arrange something with one of them and Hallie hehehe :) Darling pics!!
They turned out so good. You have such a cute family and Mikey is sooo big!
glad you liked them! your family is the cutest!!!!
Post a Comment