It was the perfect day to be outside enjoying some of what nature has to offer. We spent this afternoon at the Desert Botanical Gardens. Who knew there were so many different kind of cactus! It was crazy! And even though the desert is dry and does not offer much greenery....(especially when you compare it to how green it is in the Northwest), it still is a beautiful landscape. As we entered we met a little girl Aubree driving this car that Tanner loved.
We also met this lady on stilts. Tanner wasn't too sure about her, but Melis took him over to meet her anyway. There was no way Jake was going to go near her. He stayed back with Doug.


We learned that the tallest cactus is named Cardon. Isn't that fun!
They even had crafts for the kids to do. It was entertaining for the boys. They are always up for a craft!


The glass sculptures were amazing! Doug and Kyle kept telling Tanner that the glass balls were dinosaur eggs. He wasn't sure whether or not to believe them.


And Jaycee girl and I having some good quality Auntie time since Mikey slept the whole time! He is such a good little guy.
1 comment:
You look so amazing! You just had a baby... how do you do it? I'm impressed!
Your boys are darling. I really love Jake's dimples. I really hope I get a little one with dimples some day. :)
Post a Comment