I never had heard of Duncan Sheik until I started to date Doug way back when! He would always be listening to him and I slowly started to memorize the songs. Doug surprised me with tickets because he randomly found out that he was going to be here in Mesa performing. It was fun to go to a concert and actually sing along with some of the songs that he performed. We couldn't take pictures while he was performing, so all we have are pictures of us sitting in the theatre. It was a smaller concert and there were some amazing artists that opened up for him!
Melis and Kyle came too because they are always up for a good concert. Of course they had never heard his stuff before and he is a little eccentric, but I think they liked it. Too bad our husbands are NEVER serious!
2 comments:
Fun! We love live music-and would go to a concert a month if we could! I'll have to check out his music. It sounds familiar, but I can't place it. The botanical garden looked fun too. You guys do lots of fun stuff with your kids which is awesome. And, I have those same black earrings you're wearing in that post! (: Have a great day!
I love Duncan Sheik! I'd love to see him live! After Paul's mission he converted us all! Rach and I are going to Spring Awakening in N.Y. this June and he wrote all the music!
Post a Comment