Friday, February 13, 2009

Sleeping Habits

Thank goodness Mikey likes to sleep ANYWHERE!!!  
He often sleeps in the car because we are often on the go....
Or with both his hands up....
Or on his tummy....
Or with ONE hand up....
With his hood over his face (woops!)...
And again with both hands up and on the couch!

8 comments:

Bart and Becky said...

he is the cutest baby ever. I wish my boys slept that good. i am totally going to try that toy with my little one. It must be something with the second child.

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Haha he is so cute! Brady will only sleep on his back. I am trying to get him to be on his tummy more but thats not happening! Your boys are all so beautiful!

Cassie said...

i absolutely love love love that brown sweater with the colored stripes it is super cute! Your little boys are so dang cute, I don't think I can tell you that enough!

Heather said...

Sara I am totally smitten with him. He makes me so excited to have my next little guy. XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

So darn cute! He is getting so big!

The Hillan Family said...

Just lookin' at him, you can tell he smells so good! I want to hold him so bad!

Mom and Me said...

Major FOMO!!!

Leah Finch said...

He is the cutest!