Thursday, January 22, 2009

Paul and Lindsay's Wedding

Last weekend we flew to Salt Lake for my brother Paul's wedding!  We flew in Thursday night and they were sealed Friday afternoon at the Salt Lake Temple.  All of our family was able to be there(except for Sanette and the girls....we missed you!) and it was such a neat feeling to be in the Temple all together.  Except of course for Rebekah and Kelsey who were watching the kiddies....thanks again for watching those rascals!  Paul and Lindsay couldn't be more perfect for each other!  Lindsay looked beautiful and Paul looked handsome as well!:)  Their reception that evening was at Millenial Falls in Draper.  It was really fun too because that place has babysitting for the kids so I actually really enjoyed myself without worrying about my boys and what they were getting into!  We are so happy for Paul and Lindsay and love that we have another sister to add to the group!
We were also able to go to Music and the Spoken Word, catch up with the Sanders family in Layton, and attend the Draper Temple open house.  And even though it was rather cold ( I have decided that the cold is officially not my kind of weather), we had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Aubree said...

You just realized the cold wasn't mean for you? I think I'm am in the process of realizing that right now. Love all this pics. Your family is awesome. I was so proud that I could name each one of them, even though it took a sec.

Kelsey said...

I LOVE the music with the pictures!! I'm gonna buy that song :)

Bart and Becky said...

You were totally in our neighborhood. We live right down from miilenial falls. That is so crazy. I'm glade to made it through the temple it is so gorgeous. Hope you are doing ok

Karlee said...

So we live up in Draper and I think it was last weekend that I saw signs directing people to the reception hall in draper. Was that ya'll? If it was, how funny is that!

The Hillan Family said...

That looks so fun! I LOVE your family pics! Everyone looks amazing especialy YOU! You boys are so sweet! I love what Tanner said aout peeing his pants! That Kid!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

yes newborns are the sweetest! Your family picture looks so good! What a beautiful family!