Saturday, January 3, 2009

Michael's Blessing Day

We decided to bless Michael rather quickly because all of our family was in town and Kyle and Melissa were also blessing Jaycee so it seemed to just work out.  We blessed him in Kyle and Melissa's home since he was just a couple of days old.  Doug did a great job and gave him such a special blessing.  Of course Mikey didn't make a peep!  And with each baby blessing I am reminded of how grateful I really am to have the Priesthood in our home. 


Little Emma wishing her Mom would have another baby so that she could hold one all the time!
Mikey's Monster Hands!
Grandpa Brems with the two newest additions to the Brems family.

And the two babies Daddies!


My babies always come out looking so dark.  Mikey looks like he has been hanging out at the beach when he is sitting next to Jaycee!

12 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

so sweet!! How awesome to be able to bless your babies on the same day! You girls look amazing!!

Rachel said...

oh YEAH!!! That is so great that you were able to bless the babies together!! I am so happy that everything went so well and FAST when you had Mikey! He is seriously so beautiful, one more to add to your adorable group pf boys. Can't wait to see him!

Aubree said...

Thanks for letting us barge in on your already full house to see you and baby Mikey! He looks so dark next to Jaycee...maybe he got some Indian blood in him from Doug's Farmington days! Hope you were able to catch up on some much needed sleep...Love ya!

Mandy said...

So adorable! I'm glad to hear mom and baby are doing so well! I can't believe how much Mikey already looks like the other boys! Congratulations!!!

Mandy said...

So adorable! I'm glad to hear mom and baby are doing so well! I can't believe how much Mikey already looks like the other boys! Congratulations!!!

Emily said...

It's so nice Emma's aunts continue to have babies so she always has one to hold and take care of! :) Thanks for sharing your cute babies with us!

Heather said...

I love seeing pics of you and all your boys. They are all so handsome. You and Melissa look so beautiful, I cannot believe you both just had your babies. And of course Mikey looks dark, Doug is so dang dark. Congrats Sara. xoxo

The Marshall's said...

I cannot believe how much hair Mikey has! He is such a doll! You have such a cute family!

Wilder Family said...

Sara...he is SO cute. He looks like Tanner to me. But I'm sure everyone has their different opinion. All your boys are adorable. I kind of think Jake and Crew have a similar look. I think it is the nose. Anyways, glad to see you guys are doing good. Man, we need to get together sometime in this lifetime..we miss you guys!

The Elders said...

Geez! he is a miniature version of Doug! I can't believe that you actually had him on Christmas...he must have heard our conversation at Target. I can't wait to see him!

Jessica said...

awesome pictures! i love mikey's face in the last one, too cute!

Rachael said...

Ok you have the CUTEST babies! You and Doug need to just keep reproducing because each one of them have been absolutely darling! Congrats on another beautiful boy!