Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Chunky Little Man!

When Mikey was born he weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz.  My biggest baby yet....and this is kind of a concern if they continue to get bigger!:)  When we left the hospital he weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz.  At his two week well check he weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz. !  He is definitely not having any problems with putting the weight on!  I guess that is what happens when they want to eat every TWO hours!  At least he is my fastest eater so far!  That helps a little bit when we are talking about spending my whole day on the couch!   I think most of it is going to his cheeks and that is fine with me because that just gives me more to kiss!  Such a sweet little guy!

9 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is a typical Tanner story! Got to love it! But man that picture of Mikey sure does look like Doug a lot! It is crazy, I mean yeah I have noticed it but I really noticed it in that picture. Craziness! I already miss you guys. Can't wait to see you again! :) Love ya!

Erin said...

He looks a lot like Tanner to me. What a cutie.

The Hillan Family said...

He is gettin chunky! Look at those cheeks! Next will be the thunder thighs!

Tiffany said...

He is getting so big already! I better get to see him before he starts walking! Boys are so fun, you are lucky to have 3 of them. I cant wait to have another.
I never got a text from Melis. I would have loved to meet up. I probably pass your guys houses all the time, because I am always driving over that way.
Lets meet up tomorrow or Friday. Is that good for you guys?

Mom and Me said...

Mikey reminds me of Nathan's cheeks and Tanner's eyes. He's definately a Cardon, Love's Food!
I love the cake story. There will be many more to come I'm sure.

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

what a chunk! coming from a mother of a fellow chunky boy! SO cute :)

Leah Finch said...

I love chubba bubbas! I had two, and I find it odd when other don't! ; ) He is so cute!

Beth Curtis said...

he is edible. I love it!

Rachael said...

Oh my heck! I am in love with those cheeks!