Tanner and Emma decided one night that they were going to get married and Emma was obviously the Princess and Tanner her Prince! This is how the conversation went.....
Tanner: "Emma, let's get married!"
Emma: "Okay, I will be the princess and you be the prince!"
Princess Emma being shy for the camera while Prince Tanner was trying to convince her that it was okay and that they needed to get married!
Tanner: "Emma, do you want to dance? It's okay, look at the camera!"
After a lot of convincing, Prince Tanner placed Princess Emma's glass slipper on her foot.
Then the happy couple was off to enjoy a dinner as newlyweds!
Slurping the milk from their cereal bowls....How romantic is that?
5 comments:
Very cute! Love the pictures!
what a great story in pictures-that they will both be happy to have later in life. So sweet. Glad you are adjusting to three. You are one of my heros! (: That new little baby boy is so dang cute too!
Oh my goodness I LOVE it!!! That is the cutest thing ever :) Oh how I love love love my little nieces and nephews!!
darling Sara!! He needs to come and play with Elle...please!!
Can I just say also, how adorable MIkey is!!! You guys make THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!
HOw are you doing with Doug being gone?
Can I watch your boys please!!
Great capture. I have some of the same pictures but am missing a few. Too bad they are cousins or else we could attempt to pull off an arranged marriage! :) Tanner's princess for eternity will be very lucky to have him for her prince! Emma will be happy to have him for her cousin for eternity as well!
Post a Comment