JAKE: Discovered how to climb out of his bed! He showed up downstairs this morning and was as happy as a lark! He came to the bottom of the stairs and said "HI MOM!" really loud with a huge grin on his face! After his nap this afternoon he did the same thing...although this time I knew he was coming because I heard the big thud of him bailing out of his bed!:) And tonight I only had to put him back in bed once after he was yelling "MOMMY, MOMMY" while lying down and trying to peek out of the little crack at the bottom of the door. Maybe when Doug gets back into town we will work on him sleeping in a real bed. But not this week....I don't want to deal with that by myself!
TANNER: He apparently had an accident which I discovered when I walked upstairs to get the boys bath ready. I found wet jeans and underwear and a wet bath mat. So I walked downstairs and asked him if he peed his pants and he looked at Melissa and said...
"No, No, No(in his stuttering way)....I didn't....someone ELSE peed in my pants!"
I guess he couldn't get his pants down in time....at least it was in the bathroom by the toilet.
3 comments:
You are on a roll tonight...and for not taking very many pictures with your camera...you have quite the selection in the slide show :) Jaycee just fell asleep and I am debating whether to update or not...I just might leave that to you. Can we share a blog too since we share everything else, that way I will just take the pics and you can update about my life :) "But someone else peed my pants"
Seriously this could have been my post just change the names. It is funny we both have all boys pretty much in the same stages!!!
Hang in there!!!
I really shouldn't blog. I hear so many adventures of having more than one kid on everybody's blogs and it makes me seriously so nervous to have any more kids. I don't know how you multi kid moms do it. You guys are inspirational to me.
Post a Comment